Dorothy Cresswell, Helen Fortier, and Katie Tolles - Offering the magic of singing together
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Strong Women: Andrea Zucker
Offering the Magic of Singing Together
Be Strong, Be Kind!
A New Name!
I'm Gonna Be With You

Most Popular Posts

Next Happy Valley Children's Chorus Performance!
Free to Follow My Joy
I stand all amazed!
Curious Songs for Curious Kids new CD!
School begins without me!

Categories

Announcements
Helen's Posts
Messages from nature
singing
Strike a Chord Music!
The Magic of Singing Together
powered by

Dorothy's Blog

The Curious Giraffe Visits the Amherst Farmer's Market!

Welcome back!

The Curious Giraffe is on the move!  We will be singing and telling stories at the Amherst Winter Farmer's Market this Saturday from 10 AM to 12 Noon.  You will find us in the Amherst Middle School Cafeteria.  We will surely add some songs of hope and light and encouragement during this darkest time of the year.  Today it is wet and rainy and chilly, but inside it will be dry and "sunny" and warm.

Hope to see you there!

14 Comments to The Curious Giraffe Visits the Amherst Farmer's Market!:

Comments RSS
Intraday Trading Tips on Monday, January 18, 2016 5:29 AM
I visit your every post and I always found new information in your post. I really like your unique post. Thank you for sharing. Please keep updating!!!!!!!

Dorothy Cresswell on Monday, January 18, 2016 7:02 AM
Thank you! Yes, it is time for an update! This week will be the first time that the Curious Giraffes and I go out into a school! We went to the Odyssey Bookshop last summer, but are excited to be invited to Hadley Elementary School. We're going to sing and talk about friendship---how to notice what counts, how to navigate when things go wrong, how to enjoy a wide variety of differences, and just plain have a good time with all the animals!

web publisher on Thursday, March 17, 2016 2:10 AM
We are searching for international partners. If you have traffic or App, you can send global traffic to us to earn money. I think we may be able to work together.

Best advisory company in india on Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:04 AM
Thank you for posting such a great and valuable information regarding The Curious Giraffe Visits the Amherst Farmer's Market!

best essey review on Friday, June 02, 2017 1:43 PM
The curious giraffe visits the amherst farmer's market,singing and telling stories at the amhert winter keep it up. Today it is wet and rainy sunny warm the making the wonderful stories,keep visiting with us.

Assassin's Creed Leather Jacket on Thursday, July 26, 2018 5:09 AM
Thank You for sharing this useful and educational blog post with all of us keep it up!

best productivity apps for m on Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:17 PM
I am really aroused by this online diary! amazingly clear elucidation of issues is given and it is available to each living soul.
Reply to comment

Guardians of the Galaxy Star Lord Leather Jacket on Friday, July 27, 2018 2:41 AM
I look up to this article for the well-researched content and awesome wording. I got so involved in this stuff that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

2018 Beach Floral Embroidery Bikini Cover Up on Friday, July 27, 2018 2:41 AM
We take a look at what the physical and emotional causes might be, and offer some practical tips to help you stay calm and deal with the situation

Deadpool Jacket on Monday, July 30, 2018 12:27 AM
first-rate information, you've got a top-notch weblog and an extremely good article. Very thrilling !! I recognize your blog it's thrilling and it attracts other peoples to examine this blog.

James A. Jackson on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 12:44 AM
I have read the post, you have mentioned about farmers market which i like reading.I have learned a lot from this post which will help me a lot in future. soccer referee shirts for sale

Buy Instagram Followers on Thursday, September 13, 2018 1:30 PM
Best interesting and great articles. Buy Instagram Followers

London bricks for sale in UK on Monday, September 17, 2018 3:49 AM
Perfect post with curious giraffe visits you have posted with everyone, Your theme style is really perfect and awesome for all...

best ios apps - Productivityapps on Thursday, September 27, 2018 4:04 PM
Many thanks for getting enough time to discuss this, They have been a giant help for us. Thanks a whole lot.