Dorothy Cresswell, Helen Fortier, and Katie Tolles - Offering the magic of singing together
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Strong Women: Andrea Zucker
Offering the Magic of Singing Together
Be Strong, Be Kind!
A New Name!
I'm Gonna Be With You

Most Popular Posts

Next Happy Valley Children's Chorus Performance!
Free to Follow My Joy
I stand all amazed!
Offering the Magic of Singing Together
Curious Songs for Curious Kids new CD!

Categories

Announcements
Helen's Posts
Messages from nature
singing
Strike a Chord Music!
The Magic of Singing Together
powered by

Dorothy's Blog

Curious Songs for Curious Kids new CD!

What a journey it has been to making a dream come true.  Sometimes you can wish upon a star and that's all it takes. But sometimes you have to work quite hard, step by careful step, keeping that star in your sights.

That is what the path has felt like in writing and recording "Curious Songs for Curious Kids," my new collection of original songs and story-songs, which is coming out this week!  The CD and songbook can be used as a set, or purchased separately. The songbook is for those who like to have lyric sheets, chords, and sheet music.  The set is a great encouragement for young readers to become more fluent, and for older readers to also learn how to read music!  I have provided chords and fret charts so that anyone, adult or child, can pick up a guitar and begin to  strum along. The music in the songbook has a clear melody line, but those who would like the music in two-part harmony can contact me via this website.

Throughout my lifetime songs have been my way of making sense of the world, and of sharing meaningful experiences.  During my 30 years in the classroom I often wrote a song to teach a concept, or help us talk through a difficult challenge.  Over the years these songs became part of the school culture.   I was frequently asked if I had a recording or if the music written down so that families could sing them at home.  Alas, I had never learned how to write out the music, and I didn't have the time to make a proper recording.

So, as one of my first projects in retirement, I have spent the long winter months learning how to write music!  The songs which have been in me can finally go out into the world and be shared.  Then, as I focused my attention on recording the tried and true favorites (Grandmother Tree, All Kinds of Families, Freeway the High-Flying Pig) new songs jumped into my consciousness wanting to be included. So even for my old fans there will be some surprises, like "The Squashmuck!"

These songs include messages of inclusion, celebrating diversity, loving our planet and each other, speaking up, loving and loss of a pet, family adventure, and more. On many of the songs the Happy Valley Children's Chorus and even my grandchildren join in on the choruses.

This has truly been a dream come true to create a CD and songbook of original music.   So spread the good news. I intend to keep it affordable, and want to get them out there to friends of children,  families, grandparents, teachers, and song-leaders of all stripes. So I am asking $10/CD. At the end of the week I will be able to determine the cost of the songbooks, I will let you know the songbook/CD cost too.

Here is a preview of the CD:

87 Comments to Curious Songs for Curious Kids new CD!:

Comments RSS
jill houseal on Monday, May 05, 2014 6:46 PM
How exciting! Are you going to go on tour? I want to buy a copy? Are you doing a release party?

Dorothy Cresswell on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 6:46 AM
Jill, How delightful to hear from you! The release party was going to be the children's chorus concert this Saturday, but I don't have the CDs in hand quite yet, so I will choose a new date and let you know. Or I could easily mail them. OR if you know somewhere out there that would enjoy a children's concert (your library or the school) I would be very happy to come! They'll be ready any day, so let me know which way you'd like to get yours. Love to Ben and Ellie!

Dorothy Cresswell on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 6:49 AM

Kerry Young on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 6:27 AM
I'd LOVE a copy! So fun! Congrats!

Dorothy Cresswell on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 6:52 AM
Kerry! Your comment went to Jill! I'm still learning to use my web site. This is my second try. Here's a copy: Thanks, Kerry! Did you want a CD, or CD with songbook? AND I now get my reward, a Kerry Young massage! I'll send an email today!

Phyllis Lawrence on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 8:12 AM
You completed it! I would love a CD plus songbook. What would I owe you? Hoe do we do this? Email me, Ok. Thanks, Best to you, Phyllis

bridal gowns on Friday, November 14, 2014 2:02 AM
A guitarist can also take part in along with a harmonica as a help instrument Famous examples count Bob Dylan and Neil Green

john on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 6:06 AM
nice blog

data recovery software free on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:30 PM
I was very pleased to find this web site.I wanted to thank you for your time reading this information!MiniTool Power Data Recovery is an all in one data recovery program developed by MiniTool Solution Ltd.it can free download and it can help recover files lost due to different kinds of logical errors,like mistaken deletion, accidental formatting, and sudden power outage.it can recovery software for windows/Mac.THANK YOU !

best essay cheap on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:47 AM
I read the articles of this blog these are very informative I love to be read this also this blog have some interesting things. First I clear my all concepts after I share this blog to others so they also get required information.

Tungsten Rings on Thursday, March 21, 2019 10:21 PM

Mikel on Friday, April 26, 2019 9:14 AM
Watch French Open grand slam tennis action live from Roland Garros in Paris, plus highlights, interviews, news, results, features and more.

tableclothsfactory on Saturday, June 01, 2019 9:19 PM
Curious Songs for Curious Kids new CD!

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 4:36 AM
Curious Songs for Curious Kids new CD!

SummerUniversiade2019Live on Friday, June 07, 2019 3:54 PM
Last year I have had the chance to attend coaching and choice teams for Team Canada in the upcoming World University Games (FISU). I am so pleased to say this past week in our training camp at Oshawa, I got the information I have been chosen and will soon be travelling into Napoli Italy that summer to play with Canada!

Fortnite Generator V-Bucks on Friday, June 21, 2019 1:35 PM
Ne pas télécharger donc garantie sans virus. Accessible depuis n'importe quelle plate-forme en ligne. Nous avons la possibilité d'assurer la sécurité de votre compte dans n'importe quelle situation. La mise à jour se fait automatiquement car il n'est pas nécessaire de télécharger et notre site est basé en France ainsi que le top du top en termes de vitesse et de disponibilité.

iphone 8 plus cases on Sunday, June 23, 2019 1:38 AM
Curious Songs for Curious Kids new CD!

Super Rugby Final 2019 Live online on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:31 AM
The Sharks were not actually but Andre Esterhuizen did While Curwin Bosch slotted a conversion and two penalties manage to score a try.

Jonny1441 on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 3:49 AM
Using USA and Canada, the championship has featured national teams since 2010 linking an enlarged field in 2013. This year that the teams were divided in to two parties together with Japan and Samoa topping one.

picbear on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:20 PM
This is an interesting post.

All Ireland Football Final 2019 Live Stream on Monday, July 15, 2019 1:12 AM
The 2019 All-Ireland Senior Football Championship is your 132nd edition of the premier gaelic football tournament since its establishment in 1887 of this GAA.
Reply to comment

2019 World Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships Live Stream on Monday, July 15, 2019 5:52 AM
The FIG Council has delegated the 2019 Artistic Gymnastics World Championships to Stuttgart (GER)- through media release by FIG. Stuttgart additionally held the World Championships in 1989 and 2007. The Championships will take place October 4 -- October 13, 2019 in the main city of Stuttgart. You will find 80,000 spectators expected to attend over a ten day event. This event will also feature 600 gymnasts in 80 distinct countries. Stuttgart may also contain the 2015 World Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships that July.

All Ireland Hurling Final 2019 Live Stream on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:59 PM
In the Leinster and Munster provincial championships, five star teams compete in single round robin games, home or away. The best two clubs at each group contest the final, with all the winners advancing to the finalists and the two All-Ireland semi-finals advancing to the 2 quarter-finals.
Reply to comment

2019 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships Live Stream on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:49 PM
The 2019 World Championships begins the state launch towards the 2020 Olympic Games. Even the 2020 Olympic Games is likely to be assist in Tokyo, Japan. The gymnasts in Stuttgart will start the struggle for somewhere on the 2020 Olympic Team. The Stuttgart Worlds will be pivotal in discovering teams which will compete in Tokyo. Under the brand new Olympic eligibility system accepted by the FIG Council at its meeting this past weekend in Melbourne (AUS), the leading 3 men's and women's clubs from the 2018 World Championships will qualify for the 2020 Games, as the best nine teams out of the 2019 Worlds (not adding teams already qualified in 2018) will also advance to the Games.

Leafs Game Live Stream Free on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 2:03 PM
The club was founded in 1917, operating only as Toronto and understood subsequently as the Toronto Arenas. Under new ownership, the team was renamed the Toronto St. Patricks at 1919. Back in 1927 that the team renamed that the Maple Leafs and had been purchased by Conn Smythe. A member of this"Original Six", the club has been one of six NHL teams to have suffered through the period of League retrenchment during the Great Depression. The club has ever won Stanley Cup championships that were thirteen, next only to the 24 championships of the Montreal Canadiens. The Maple Leafs report includes 2 dynasties, from 1947 to 1951; and from 1962 to 1967. Winning their last championship the Maple Leafs' 51-season drought between championships would be the longest drought in the NHL. The Maple Leafs have developed rivalries using four NHL franchises: the Boston Bruins, Detroit Red Wings, the Montreal Canadiens, and the Ottawa Senators.

AFL Grand Final 2019 Live Stream on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 2:21 PM
There are now 18 teams at the AFL, at the least one in most country but Tasmania. The AFL season has an everyday season from March till September, three parts: a preseason, and also a drama off season. The play offs run four rounds and involve both teams with the most useful records. They culminate.

Penn State Game Live Stream on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 2:35 PM
PSU has just one glaring question on crime. T Race McSorley the best quarterback in the program's foundation, is currently a Baltimore Raven, and has been graduated. Sean Clifford, a talented but inexperienced cop, is expected to take him over. The growing summer season will hinge on his ability.

Bears vs Packers Live Stream on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 2:47 PM
This season will mark the first period that the Bears will play their season opener in prime time. They defeat the Giants 34-19 at Chicago in 1987 and the Cowboys 22-6 at Chicago in 1996 and lost to the Packers 38-24 at Green Bay in 1997 about Monday Night Football. They also defeated the Colts 29-13 at Indianapolis in 2008 and dropped to the Packers 21-15 from Green Bay in 2009 and again last year on Sunday Night Football.
Reply to comment

Ohio State vs Florida Atlantic Live Stream on Wednesday, August 07, 2019 3:28 AM
The goal is to lift awareness, increase academic opportunities, inspire support and supply role models for the bar against rising rates of depression and connected problems in teens nowadays.

Michigan vs Middle Tennessee Live Stream on Saturday, August 10, 2019 3:13 AM
Excuse ME if I take that with a grain of salt. I mean, i really like my dog. however that doesn’t modification the very fact that he’s a domestic dog UN agency won’t be winning best in show any time before long.

lovespoons on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 9:36 AM
Thanks for posting this info. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains a lot of information. I always prefer to read The quality and glad I found this thing in your post. Thank you for posting such a great article.

Dallas Cowboys Live Stream on Monday, August 19, 2019 4:43 AM
However, he reportedly has came back to city, a possible sign that the 2 sides might be nearing a deal. town has remained in camp whereas he and therefore the Cowboys talk terms a replacement contract that reportedly might be value a mean annual regular payment north of $30 million.

V Bucks gratuit on Monday, August 19, 2019 4:39 PM

Baltimore Ravens Live Stream on Thursday, August 22, 2019 12:34 AM
The former American state school head coach went 35-40 with the Red Raiders and was employed by Arizona in January. he's one amongst eight coaches in their 1st season with a brand new team.

Oregon vs Auburn Live Football on Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:01 AM
Jaylon Redd, Bryan Addison, tantalise Delgado, J.J. Tucker and Isaah Crocker. Addison, Tucker and Crocker redshirted last season, and Delgado may be a true freshman.

Eagles vs Redskins Live Stream on Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:26 PM
So, when Jacksonville beat Buffalo on a random missed chip shot field goal in late September or whatever, and I still listed Buffalo at, like, spot 28, and Jacksonville at spot 29, well, you can imagine the outrage and backlash. Silly me. Somehow I was still of the mind that one of these horribly flawed teams would still be picking a spot or two after the other come the following year's draft.

punctuation checker on Sunday, August 25, 2019 5:43 AM
I am very experienced in this blog. It’s an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some intricacies. I really like and recognize your website post. Need more. Thanks for this post.
Reply to comment

This is a very smart, really sensible idea. You have a real ability for writing unique content. It was really good to work. I really like your thoughts. Thanks for this awesome post.

Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream on Friday, September 06, 2019 3:05 PM
Reply to comment

watch ironman live,Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream on Friday, September 06, 2019 3:19 PM

Watch Yankees live free, on Friday, September 06, 2019 3:28 PM
Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Stream Ironman World Championship Live Stream Ironman kona live stream watch ironman live,,All Blacks vs Canada Live Stream Wallabies vs Uruguay Live Stream England vs Argentina Live Stream All Blacks vs Namibia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream All Blacks vs Italy Live Stream ,Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Stream Ironman World Championship Live Stream Ironman kona live stream watch ironman live,,All Blacks vs Canada Live Stream Wallabies vs Uruguay Live Stream England vs Argentina Live Stream All Blacks vs Namibia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream All Blacks vs Italy Live Stream ,Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Stream Ironman World Championship Live Stream Ironman kona live stream watch ironman live,,All Blacks vs Canada Live Stream Wallabies vs Uruguay Live Stream England vs Argentina Live Stream All Blacks vs Namibia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream All Blacks vs Italy Live Stream ,Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Stream Ironman World Championship Live Stream Ironman kona live stream watch ironman live,,All Blacks vs Canada Live Stream Wallabies vs Uruguay Live Stream England vs Argentina Live Stream All Blacks vs Namibia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream All Blacks vs Italy Live Stream ,Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Stream Ironman World Championship Live Stream Ironman kona live stream watch ironman live,,All Blacks vs Canada Live Stream Wallabies vs Uruguay Live Stream England vs Argentina Live Stream All Blacks vs Namibia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream All Blacks vs Italy Live Stream ,Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Stream Ironman World Championship Live Stream Ironman kona live stream watch ironman live,,All Blacks vs Canada Live Stream Wallabies vs Uruguay Live Stream England vs Argentina Live Stream All Blacks vs Namibia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream All Blacks vs Italy Live Stream ,Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Stream Ironman World Championship Live Stream Ironman kona live stream watch ironman live,,All Blacks vs Canada Live Stream Wallabies vs Uruguay Live Stream England vs Argentina Live Stream All Blacks vs Namibia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream All Blacks vs Italy Live Stream ,Yankees game live stream Yankees game live stream free Watch Yankees live online free New York Yankees live stream reddit Watch Yankees live free,Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Stream Ironman World Championship Live Stream Ironman kona live stream watch ironman live,,All Blacks vs Canada Live Stream Wallabies vs Uruguay Live Stream England vs Argentina Live Stream All Blacks vs Namibia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream Wallabies vs Georgia Live Stream All Blacks vs Italy Live Stream

Watch Dodgers live free on Friday, September 06, 2019 3:34 PM
Reply to comment

AFL live tv streaming,Watch Dodgers live free on Friday, September 06, 2019 3:44 PM

Watch nrl live free on Friday, September 06, 2019 5:19 PM

Monster energy cup Supercross on Friday, September 06, 2019 5:25 PM
Reply to comment

Grey cup live streaming free,Monster energy cup Supercross on Friday, September 06, 2019 5:36 PM
Reply to comment

World Series live stream Online,Monster energy cup Supercross on Friday, September 06, 2019 5:47 PM
MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Monster Energy Cup 2019 Live Stream Monster energy cup live Monster energy cup live Stream Monster energy cup Supercross Monster energy cup live stream free,MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Monster Energy Cup 2019 Live Stream Monster energy cup live Monster energy cup live Stream Monster energy cup Supercross Monster energy cup live stream free,MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Monster Energy Cup 2019 Live Stream Monster energy cup live Monster energy cup live Stream Monster energy cup Supercross Monster energy cup live stream free,MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Monster Energy Cup 2019 Live Stream Monster energy cup live Monster energy cup live Stream Monster energy cup Supercross Monster energy cup live stream free,MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Monster Energy Cup 2019 Live Stream Monster energy cup live Monster energy cup live Stream Monster energy cup Supercross Monster energy cup live stream free,MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Monster Energy Cup 2019 Live Stream Monster energy cup live Monster energy cup live Stream Monster energy cup Supercross Monster energy cup live stream free,MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Monster Energy Cup 2019 Live Stream Monster energy cup live Monster energy cup live Stream Monster energy cup Supercross Monster energy cup live stream free,MLB World Series live stream World Series live stream World Series 2019 live stream World Series live stream reddit World Series live stream Online World Series live stream free,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Grey cup live stream free Grey cup 2019 live stream Grey cup 2019 live cfl grey cup live stream free Grey cup live stream Grey cup live streaming free Grey cup live stream reddit,Monster Energy Cup 2019 Live Stream Monster energy cup live Monster energy cup live Stream Monster energy cup Supercross Monster energy cup live stream free

World Series live stream Online on Friday, September 06, 2019 5:48 PM

Morpheus tv APK on Friday, September 06, 2019 5:54 PM

NRL live stream free online on Friday, September 06, 2019 6:00 PM

AFL grand final live streaming free on Friday, September 06, 2019 6:06 PM

Showbox on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:44 AM

Repelisplus App,Showbox on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:51 AM
Repelis Plus es una página web que ofrece una gran cantidad de contenido audiovisual online de gran calidad y lo mejor totalmente gratis. RepelisPlus,Repelis Plus es una página web que ofrece una gran cantidad de contenido audiovisual online de gran calidad y lo mejor totalmente gratis. RepelisPlus,Show-Box, Are you and Video string to maneuver time? If you should be one of these this post can be a bonus for you, because this informative article I will talk about with you a program in that, you are able to stream latest pictures, tvshows alongside news and sports telecast. Showbox App Download ,Repelis Plus es una página web que ofrece una gran cantidad de contenido audiovisual online de gran calidad y lo mejor totalmente gratis. RepelisPlus,Repelis Plus es una página web que ofrece una gran cantidad de contenido audiovisual online de gran calidad y lo mejor totalmente gratis. RepelisPlus,Show-Box, Are you and Video string to maneuver time? If you should be one of these this post can be a bonus for you, because this informative article I will talk about with you a program in that, you are able to stream latest pictures, tvshows alongside news and sports telecast. Showbox App Download

Monster energy Supercross live Stream on Thursday, September 19, 2019 5:38 AM
Among drivers within the field, Jimmie Johnson has the very best career rating at metropolis. Johnson, of course, didn't build the Cup Series playoffs this year for the primary time in his career,

carolnros on Friday, September 20, 2019 3:36 PM
http://www.hk2d.xyz/showthread.php?11718-Full-https-nam25-org-jets-vs-patriots-live https://www.theyoungdev.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid=465467 https://steam-akk.ru/showthread.php?t=168267&p=336845 http://atasehir.forkliftkiralama.web.tr/kunena/5-general-discussion/302084-now-https-nam25-org-jets-vs-patriots-live.html https://forum.bitcoinhaber.info/showthread.php?tid=54503 http://fortwaynemusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16365918 https://www.systemplusdecolombia.com/inicio/index.php/forum/suggestion-box/138522-official-https-nam25-org-jets-vs-patriots-live http://grvl.cc/index.php?topic=169004.0 http://theposhmedia.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1013076 http://www.hk2d.xyz/showthread.php?11719-Thread-https-nam25-org-wallabies-vs-fiji-live https://www.theyoungdev.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid=465475 https://steam-akk.ru/showthread.php?t=168274&p=336855 http://atasehir.forkliftkiralama.web.tr/kunena/5-general-discussion/302090-yeni-ko-https-nam25-org-wallabies-vs-fiji-live.html https://forum.bitcoinhaber.info/showthread.php?tid=54505 http://fortwaynemusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16365924 http://theposhmedia.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1013092 https://www.systemplusdecolombia.com/inicio/index.php/forum/suggestion-box/138531-systemp-https-nam25-org-wallabies-vs-fiji-live http://grvl.cc/index.php?topic=169000.0 http://www.iptv-one.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=313830 https://kundusyd.org/forum/donec-eu-elit/293782-sub-https-nam25-org-jets-vs-patriots-live http://www.elmundodekomori.com/foro/viewtopic.php?p=411237 http://www.iptv-one.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=313832 https://kundusyd.org/forum/donec-eu-elit/293784-subject-https-nam25-org-wallabies-vs-fiji-live http://www.elmundodekomori.com/foro/viewtopic.php?p=411250 http://turkish-land.com/index.php/component/kunena/3-suggestion-box/196611-icon-httpsnam25orgbears-vs-redskins-live.html

mark on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 2:43 PM

mark on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 2:57 PM
%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fcurriecupfinallive.com%2F%22%3EIronman%20World%20Championship%202019%20Live%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fcurriecupfinallive.com%2F%22%3EIronman%20World%20Championship%202019%20Live%20Stream%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fcurriecupfinallive.com%2F%22%3EIronman%20World%20Championship%20Live%20Stream%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fcurriecupfinallive.com%2F%22%3EIronman%20kona%20live%20stream%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fcurriecupfinallive.com%2F%22%3Ewatch%20ironman%20live%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Flavercuplive.com%2F%22%3EAFL%20Grand%20Final%202019%20Live%20Stream%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Flavercuplive.com%2F%22%3EAFL%20Grand%20Final%20Live%20Stream%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Flavercuplive.com%2F%22%3EAFL%20grand%20final%20live%20streaming%20free%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Flavercuplive.com%2F%22%3EAFL%20grand%20final%20live%20stream%20online%20free%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Flavercuplive.com%2F%22%3EAFL%20live%20tv%20streaming%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fclemsonfootballliveinfo.com%2F%22%3EClemson%20vs%20UNC%20Live%20Stream%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fclemsonfootballliveinfo.com%2F%22%3EClemson%20vs%20UNC%20Live%20Stream%20Free%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fclemsonfootballliveinfo.com%2F%22%3EClemson%20vs%20UNC%20Live%20Football%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fclemsonfootballliveinfo.com%2F%22%3EClemson%20vs%20Florida%20State%20Live%20Stream%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Foregonvsauburnfootball.com%2F%22%3ESuper%20League%20Grand%20Final%202019%20Live%20Stream%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Foregonvsauburnfootball.com%2F%22%3ESuper%20League%20Grand%20Final%202019%20Live%3C%2Fa%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Foregonvsauburnfootball.com%2F%22%3ESuper%20League%20Grand%20Final%20Live%20Stream%3C%2Fa%3E

mark on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 2:58 PM

AFL Grand Final 2019 Live online on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 5:41 PM
If You Want To Enjoy AFL Grand Final 2019 On Cable, Select Only Official Streaming Site. Because Official Site Is Only Trusted By Everybody. If You Use Other Streaming Site, You Can Get Only Video, Only Sound Or It Can’t Be Clear Like HD.

All Blacks vs Italy Live Streaming on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:23 PM

All Blacks vs Canada Live Stream on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:29 PM
All Blacks vs Canada will air at 11.15 AM BST On Wednesday, October 2, 2019. The match will one of the best match on the Rugby World Cup 2019.

All Blacks vs Italy Live on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:30 PM
All Blacks vs Italy is one of the most famous games in the USA. not only the USA but also people all over the world enjoy this Event. For this reason, many fans can’t get the chance to enjoy their favorite Event by sitting at the Venue. So, a big part of the fans watches their favorite All Blacks vs Italy Live Streaming on tv channel.

All Blacks vs Canada Live free on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:32 PM
All Blacks vs Canada On Cable, Select Only Official Streaming Site. Because Official Site Is Only Trusted By Everybody. If You Use Other Streaming Site, You Can Get Only Video, Only Sound Or It Can’t Be Clear Like HD.

All Blacks vs Springboks Live Streaming on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:53 PM
New Zealand and South Africa have been playing test coordinate rugby association since 1921. At the point when the All Blacks beat the Springboks in Dunedin 13 – 5. It is perhaps the greatest competition in world rugby history.

Wallabies vs Wales live online on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:00 PM
Wallabies vs Wales Live On Smartphone In This Modern Era in 2019, Smartphone Is The Most Using Thing To Watch Anything, To Get Information About Anything And So On. For The Users Of Smart Phone We Are Ready To Give You The Information, So That, You Can Always Enjoy Wallabies vs Wales Live Event. You Can Install Official Broadcasting Software. Or You Can Get Access By Using Smartphone To Following Our Instruction. Always Follow Our Site And Enjoy The Wallabies vs Wales Live Stream On Smartphone.

NRL Grand Final Live Broadcast on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:01 PM
The 2019 NRL Grand Final will be the undeniable and pervasiveness picking round of the 2019 National Rugby Class season and will be played at Sydney’s ANZ Field. It will be the last game held at ANZ Field before it is closed for recreating. The 2019 NRL Grand Final will be the indisputable and prevalence choosing round of the 2019 National Rugby Group season and will be played at Sydney’s ANZ Arena.

Wallabies vs Wales Rugby live Tv on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:05 PM
Tucked into the declaration of Disney’s obtaining of Hulu is the news that Comcast is reexamining the value purpose of the NBC General spilling administration. While past appraisals extended from $12-14 every month, a source currently discloses to CNBC that the last number will be nearer to $10. In contrast to other spilling administrations, NBC’s gushing administration will be advertisement support as opposed to membership-based

How To Watch NRL Grand Final 2019 Live on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:06 PM
Foxtel is the official Channel for NRL Grand Final 2019. So, people all over the world can enjoy NRL Grand Final 2019 Live from Foxtel Official Channel. The official channel is always truster. Because only official channel gets the right to stream any event. If you want to watch NRL Grand Final 2019 you should select the Foxtel channel. To enjoy NRL Grand Final 2019 Live Stream, you have to confirm your subscription on Foxtel first. Without the subscription, you can’t enjoy NRL Grand Final 2019 Live. Therefore, don’t be late do subscribe to Foxtel Channel.

John on Monday, October 07, 2019 3:21 PM
The IRONMAN World Championship focuses on the commitment and boldness shown by members who exhibit the IRONMAN mantra that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.® On October twelfth, more than 2,000 competitors will leave on a 140.6-mile venture that introduces a definitive trial of body, brain and soul to procure the title of IRONMAN. Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Stream https://ironmanworldchampionships.com/

John on Monday, October 07, 2019 3:23 PM
The debut KONA™ race was held in 1978 as an approach to challenge competitors who had seen accomplishment at perseverance swimming and running occasions. Honolulu-based Navy couple Judy and John Collins proposed consolidating the three hardest continuance races in Hawai'i—the 2.4-mile Waikiki Roughwater Swim, 112 miles of the Around-O'ahu Bike Race and the 26.2-mile Honolulu Marathon—into one occasion. Ironman World Championship 2019 Live Stream https://ironmanworldchampionships.com/

UFC244 on Sunday, October 13, 2019 1:52 PM
UFC 244 Live Stream UFC 244 Live Stream Free UFC 244 Live Online UFC 244 Live UFC 244 The UFC 244 question and answer session was held last Thursday night in New York City to help advance the forthcoming "Masvidal versus Diaz" pay-per-see (PPV) battle card this November inside Madison Square Garden, a blended hand to hand fighting (MMA) occasion that will crown its solitary "Terrible Mother Fucker."

Mark Roy on Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:24 AM
The race is hung on the principal Sunday of November and draws in proficient contenders and novices from everywhere throughout the world. As a result of the prominence of the race, support is picked to a great extent by a lottery framework. New York City Marathon 2019 Live Stream NYC Marathon 2019 Live Stream

tutu app on Friday, October 25, 2019 3:28 AM
I'm glad that there are people who still care more about cultural development and education. tutu app tutuapp

Presidents Cup 2019 Live on Thursday, October 31, 2019 3:36 PM
ABC is the official Channel for Presidents Cup 2019. So, people all over the world can enjoy Presidents Cup 2019 Live from ABC Official Channel. The official channel is always truster. Because only official channel gets the right to stream any event. If you want to watch Presidents Cup 2019 you should select the ABC channel. To enjoy Presidents Cup 2019 Live Stream, you have to confirm your subscription on ABC first. Without the subscription, you can’t enjoy Presidents Cup 2019 Live. Therefore, don’t be late do subscribe to ABC Channel.

Watch AMAS 2019 Info on Thursday, October 31, 2019 3:49 PM
AMAs 2019 is the up and coming high-voltage occasion. This is the reason you need to get data about this. You will get all the data from the official page. Since the official site consistently gives the news which is identified with the occasion. What’s more, this data is extremely basic for all.

NFR 2019 Live Stream FREE on Thursday, October 31, 2019 3:53 PM
NFR 2019 is the up and coming high-voltage occasion. Therefore, the NFR 2019 is one of the well known event. This is the reason you need to get data about this. You will get all the data from the official page. Since the official site consistently gives the news which is identified with the occasion.

Watch Melbourne Cup 2019 Online on Thursday, October 31, 2019 3:55 PM
Melbourne Cup 2019 is the up and coming high-voltage occasion in Australia. All the native of Australia preparing to appreciate this occasion. This is so fight game you have ever observed. Therefore, the AFL Grand Final is one of the well known game. This is the reason you need to get data about this. You will get all the data from the official page. Since the official site consistently gives the news which is identified with the occasion. What’s more, this data is extremely basic for all

Grey Cup 2019 Live on Thursday, October 31, 2019 4:45 PM
107th Grey Cup 2019 is the up and coming high-voltage occasion. This is the reason you need to get data about this. You will get all the data from the official page. Since the official site consistently gives the news which is identified with the occasion. What’s more, this data is extremely basic for all.

Thanksgiving Day Parade 2019 Online on Monday, November 04, 2019 5:08 AM
The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade 2019 is the up and coming high-voltage occasion. Therefore, the The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade 2019 is one of the well known event. This is the reason you need to get data about this. You will get all the data from the official page. Since the official site consistently gives the news which is identified with the occasion.

Thanksgiving Day Football 2019 Live Stream on Friday, November 08, 2019 1:53 AM
The outlet has been pasted to the vacation within the national imagination ever since. The advertising parade became a convention, replacement the sooner tradition of the Fantasticals.

Grey Cup 2019 Live Stream on Friday, November 08, 2019 5:48 AM
Defensive finish Ja’Gared Davis helped lead the dominant D, golf shot up thirteen sacks and forcing 3 fumbles.

Miss World 2019 Live Online on Friday, November 08, 2019 7:38 AM
Catriona grey of the Philippines can crown her successor at the tip of the event. Miss Republic of South Africa 2019 Zozibini Tunzi,

Davis Cup Live Stream on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 5:18 AM
Each nation had to submit a team of up to 5 players at least twenty days before the Monday of the week of the event. davis cup final live stream watch davis cup final live free Davis Cup Final 2019 Live Stream davis cup final live streaming davis cup final live streaming free
Reply to comment

ATP Finals 2019 Live Stream,Davis Cup Live Stream on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 5:43 AM

Cotton Bowl 2019 Live Stream on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 8:47 AM
Other contenders embody Saturday’s opponent, Temple, and programs like urban center, Memphis, Tulane, geographic region State and Navy.

National Finals Rodeo 2019 Live Stream on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 10:00 AM
CBS Sports Network The CBS Sports network as got the proper for broadcasting the whole National Finals Rodeo event.

NFL Super Bowl 2020 Live Stream on Friday, November 15, 2019 5:13 AM
The 2020 NFL league year begins March eighteen, a bit over a month when the 2019 season concludes with Super Bowl fifty four in Miami.